Which server is best for your e-commerce site- Dedicated Server hosting or Other hosting? Let’s know here
At present and in the near future, the time is ripe for the businesses to enter the vast online world as it already being witnessed all over the Internet. With a great surge in E-Commerce stores, there is a paradigm shift in how people sell and buy goods & services and how it is serving as a medium of easing the process by being just a click away.
Because of this, there is a lot of buzz everywhere on the need to back the E-Commerce stores with a right host Server that would curb the problems occurring during its operation, viz.
- Crashing of websites
- Decreased load time
- Security risks
- Storage space deficiency
- Reliability issues
- Difficulty in handling large chunks of data on the site as its traffic grows
Consequently, helping in running the websites more securely, smoothly and at much faster speed.
But which server would be more optimal in resolving such website issues still remains a matter of dilemma in the minds of many.
So, as we pit different variety of servers against each other, we discover that the reasons listed below are essential to be kept in mind to choose an ideal host for your E-Commerce store:
- High ability to handle large amount of traffic
- More potent e-mail solutions
- Enhances the reliability along with its uptime
- Sufficient Bandwidth and Space
- Boosting up site’s speed
- Provision of greater technical support in case of managed servers
- Easy handling and upgradation option on site’s growth
- More Safe and secure to use with no sharing with any other website
- Availability of multiple domain names
- Robust database and unlimited software support
The only hosting which better fulfills all the above parameters is dedicated server hosting. Dedicated Servers have more perks over any other server type. And even though Dedicated server happens to be a high-priced server, we can say that its hosting happens to be a better pick as compared to other servers since because of the myriad plusses it has. Hence, making your website work with a higher performance worth your every penny.
Rackbank’s E-Commerce enabled Dedicated Servers make it easier to turn your slow site into one with faster speed. Also, Rackbank Datacenter in India has its key location in Central India causes low latency making the trading easier and in nick of time.